Sunday, January 30, 2011

sick

i have to admit that i hate people who refuse to accept that their kid is the reason everyone around them is sick or getting sick. i feel like a snotty nose is one thing, not that i want it but if it comes down to that or pneumonia i'll take the snotty nose. anything else though and i want them to stay 1000 feet away from my family. i feel like i take every measure to keep maizie away from people when she is sick, why cant they do the same with their kids? and dont come over to me and say "dont get too close we have blah blah blah, hahahaha!" no. not funny, take your nasty a$$ germs and get the heck out of my house, or my bubble, and dont come back til you have been completely disinfected. the only time i want sick people around is when they have chicken pox and maizie is at least 3. til then, STAY AWAY! in the mean time i'll just be here listening to my baby cough, have shallow breathing and diarrhea. thanks so much typhoid mary.

1 comment:

  1. girl. i feel you! Milo has had rsv 3 times, and I'm pretty sure each time he gets sick, he gets it from church. One of my BIGGEST PET PEEVES ON THE PLANET is when people bring their nasty ass sick kids to church. PISSES ME OFF! and i mean, come on. what a great excuse to stay home! haha

    ReplyDelete