Wednesday, December 17, 2008

virgin blogger

adam is making me do this. he says it would be good for me to make an appearance on here...i guess so. i'm not very good at writing so this really is out of my comfort zone, just thought you should all know. AND this is my first blog ever!!

so today was another snow day for adam, and i had about a half a day of work. which was nice we got some extra time together:) we are working on our thank yous for the wedding. i've decided it's hard to be grateful on paper, and a lot of them tend to sound the same, but they are genuine so that's what matters.

back to the snow! i want to go play in it and actually be able to use my snow clothes this season. and maybe build a snow man and make snow angels and have a snowball fight...and then have lots of hot chocolate!

k bye

2 comments: