Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nose Hairs, Thank Yous, and YouTube

Emily just plucked my nose hairs. The joys of being married. Actually, the joys of being in a relationship (she did this before we were married too). She claims that she does it to help me breathe better, but I think she just likes to see me wince.

This week has been exciting due to the snow. Monday was a snow day and tomorrow will be too! Unfortunately, we don't get paid for those days, but it's still awesome. Hopefully we can finally get our thank you cards out to people this weekend since we'll have so much time to work on them tomorrow. People probably think we're ingrates... but hopefully they don't.

I have been watching this video quite a lot lately and it never gets old!:



Emily likes watching me laugh at it. This next video is pretty fun to watch too. It's just somewhat amusing throughout it, but then the ending is amazing!:



This one is awesome too:



Here are some more:







2 comments:

  1. are you into cat cruelty adam? lol.the first one was really cute, but the second one? i couldnt watch the rest of them because i was worried of what i might see. that poor cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not the only one who likes that video! And the rest of them are fine; don't worry.

    ReplyDelete